You're the grill master. You're most often found behind the burners battling steam and taming flames. Your uniform is a stained apron and a greasy pair of tongs. You spend holidays and weekends cooking for the masses, but you need something large in size, portable for events, and most importantly—dependable. The Highline Grill offers six powerful burners beneath ready-to-cook steel grill grates. Collapsible legs fold up beneath the grill body, while the two opposing side shelves fold inwards over the burners for added protection. Cook up to 36 burgers, or 90+ hot dogs in one round. If you have a need to feed the hungry fast, then the Highline grill is the sous chef you've been searching for.
- Porcelain coated steel grill grates
- Six 15,000 BTU/hr. stainless steel burners
- Matchless ignition system
- Legs and shelves fold for easy transport
- Grease management system for easy clean up
- Propane tank holder (propane tank not included)
- Bottle opener
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Grill Cooking Dimensions: 42.5 in. x 17.5 in.
- Grill Cooking Surface: 744 sq. in.
- Folding Shelves: 13 3/4 in. x 18 1/4 in.
- Overall Unit Dimensions: 77 in. x 22 in. x 37 in.
- Overall Weight: 90 lbs.
- Total Output: 90,000 BTU/hr
- Warranty: 1 year